B-Tech’s brand new System X range now available
Following teaser showings throughout the year, including the recent Technology Exposed showcase, B-Tech International are pleased to announce the launch of the full range of new System X mounting solutions for video walls, digital signage and menu boards. Available to order now, the range is also ideal for broadcast and video conferencing applications. System X has been designed in the UK to meet the demanding requirements of today’s applications, with unique features that benefit both integrators and end-users alike.
The system is lightweight yet incredibly strong and features a universal design which supports all models of video wall screen. The high-end aesthetic quality of System X gives a premium finish and, when used for multi-screen applications, provides near limitless configuration combinations to satisfy almost any requirement.
Choosing a solution that meets your exact needs has never been easier thanks to new B-Tech designed software. This new online configuration tool instantly calculates a solution to meet your requirements from over 2,000 different System X configurations, and can be found here B-TECH Configuration Tool
Professional Video Wall Mount with Quick Lock Push System
Modular mount for unlimited wall display configurations
- Fits screens with VESA® mounting patterns from 200 x 200mm up to 400 x 400mm
- VESA® adapter kit available for mounting patterns
- Suitable for Screens up to 50kg (110lbs)
- Suitable for landscape or portrait screen mounting
- Push to open / push to close system provides quick and easy service access
- Perfect solution for mounting flat screens into a recessed wall
Modular Free Standing Video Wall Mount
- Modular design is quick and easy to install - perfect for temporary or rental video wall applications
- Designed for narrow bezel monitors up to 50kg (110lbs)
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations. Order to your specific requirements - anything from a 2x2 to a 7x70 configuration!
- Integrated Fast-fit Connectors means no loose fittings. Captive, fast-fit nuts and screws make assembly and disassembly quick and easy