PT-RZ31K Ultra-high brightness 3-chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE laser projector
Benefits of the PT-RZ31K
1. Original Technology for elite performance
- Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for bright and immersive picture quality.
- Accurate Rec. 709-compliant colour-space reproduction.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
- Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation*1.
- Dustproof design featuring hermetically sealed laser modules, long-life Eco Filter, and refined air-intake system.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F)*2.
2. Magnificent image quality and reliable operation
- 31,000 lm*3 of brightness from an exceptionally compact and lightweight body.
- Real Motion Processor 120 Hz frame-creation technology for smooth motion reproduction.
- Dynamic Contrast laser light-source modulation achieves high 20,000:1 contrast*4.
- Detail Clarity Processor 5 clarifies and enhances fine details with advanced processing algorithm.
- System Daylight View 3 improves colour perception in bright environments and in mapping applications.
- Quiet operation with original cooling technology.
3. Versatile system and installation flexibility
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector family.
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft)*5.
- Eyebolt multirigging compatibility.
- Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
- Convenient onebox design.
- MultiScreen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
- MultiUnit Brightness and Colour Control.
- Geometry Manager Pro.
*1 Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*2 Light output may be reduced to protect certain projectors depending on environmental conditions
*3 Luminance measured at center of screen.
*4 Dynamic Contrast set to 3.
*5 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only with ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz).
Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.
Panasonic launches company’s brightest large venue laser projector
Panasonic has introduced a 31,000 lumens SOLID SHINE laser phosphor projector, designed specifically for large venue applications.
Available from October 2016 in both WUXGA and SXGA+, the PT-RZ31K series will be the brightest in the Panasonic range with an exceptionally compact and lightweight body harnessing powerful SOLID SHINE laser technology.
A unique dual light source feature allows for uninterrupted projection as it offers redundancy in case of a technical fault. This makes the projector ideal for high-profile entertainment, staging, rental and exhibition applications.
Panasonic’s proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology delivers long lasting bright and immersive pictures and is engineered for 24/7 continuous operation without colour degradation.
The range is compatible with Panasonic’s existing 3-Chip DLP™ projector lenses, allowing operators to utilise lenses in their inventories, maximising the investment they have already made.
The RZ31K not only offers the extremely high lumen output and superb laser colour reproduction required for large venue applications, but also contains a Real Motion Processor, which uses frame-creation technology to reproduce extremely smooth video images with minimal motion blur.
In normal operation, the RZ31K is designed for 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. Image brightness is greatly affected by dust, however, with an airtight optical block and hermetically sealed dustproof image devices, the PT-RZ31K provides an extremely reliable foundation for impressive large-scale light shows and 3D mapping.
The laser light source also allows for flexible installation, with vertical, horizontal and tilting 360-degree projection.
Hartmut Kulessa, European Projector Marketing Manager at Panasonic, said, “Thanks to its dual light source technology, this new range has the potential to virtually eliminate the concept of hot back-up. This is sure to go down well with event production teams, as projector stacks can become smaller and less complicated than in the past, saving time and money and allowing venues to sell more seats.”
For more information on Panasonic Visual System Solutions please visit: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/visual-system/
Brightness: 31,000Ansi, Dimensions: 700mm (W), 418mm (H), 1250mm (D), Weight: 79kgs, Weight inc F/C:TBCkgs, Resolution: HD, 3xDLP, Power Consumption; 2,870W